After completing this module you should be able to _____.
- explain how the filter and sort features on your To-do list are different and when you might use one versus the other.
- give an example of which filter and sort options you might have used to identify this module as something you needed to complete today.
Product Feature Keywords:
Learn some advanced task-management tips for To-do, to efficiently manage what you are working on today, and plan what's coming up next.
Use drag and drop options.
Drag and drop to re-order your to-do items:
- Click to add a filter for types to view notes and emails only.
- Click to add a filter for statuses to deselect "completed".
- Click on the sorting icon to view items in drag and drop.
- Click and hold an item to drag it to the top of your list.
- Click and hold an item to drag it to another period like "this week" or "next week".
Following up on assigned emails & notes.
- Navigate to your to-do list.
- Add a filter to select emails and notes.
- Add another filter to select all statuses.
- Click on "My To-do list" and select "To-do's assigned by me".
- Click on your sorting button to view items by "Assignee".
- Expand a colleague's area to see what he/she has completed and what's to be completed.
Bulk update your to-do items
- In your to-do list, use filters to identify specific items or items in certain statuses.
- Sort your to-do list by anything other than Drag and Drop.
- By categorizing your items into these groupings, you can now click on the options menu "..." for a grouping to bulk update.