Update: Development on To-do has stopped and the feature will be retiring soon. Learn more here.
If you have a need to check up on an email or note that you've assigned to a team member, you can find this information in your To-do section.
From your To-do section, add a filter to select emails and notes.
Add another filter to select all statuses.
3. Click on My To-do list and select To-dos assigned by me.
4. Click on your sorting button to view items by Assignee.
5. Expand a colleague's area to see what he/she has completed and what's to be completed.
Update: Development on To-do has stopped and the feature will be retiring soon.
We have built My Week as a superior alternative because it aggregates your work, tasks, and emails into a manageable action plan, outlining exactly what you need to do and when.
Start using My Week to benefit from:
- Direct Calendar Integration
- Big picture visibility over your work
- The ability to prioritize your time
- An overview of what's urgent
- Visibility over your responsibilities
- The ability to see when your team members are working on tasks
If you're not already familiar with My Week, we strongly recommend you start using it now to reap these benefits.