When you add a new user to your team's Karbon account, they will be given Standard User permission restricting them from accessing Settings and exporting contact or work data.
You can also give them Restricted User permissions which only give them access to the following:
- Their To-Do list
- Clients that they are on the client team for
- Work items they are on the work team for
- Can only use global search function for emails, work items and clients they have access to.
- Can create work for clients they have access to
And takes away the access to:
- Settings, Insights and exporting data.
If you would like to have your new team member to have different access, you should update their permissions through your Colleagues Settings