User permissions lets you control who can perform some company-wide actions. Non-admins are unable to access Settings or export contact or work data.
If you are currently listed as an admin, you can alter a team member's user permissions. To do this locate them in Settings > Colleagues, select the appropriate colleague, and click Edit. You have three options for user permissions;
1. Admin User:
- Full access
2. Standard User:
- Cannot access Settings or export Contact or Work Data
3. Restricted User:
- Can access only their To-Do list
- Clients that they are on the client team for
- Work items they are on the work team for
- Can only use global search function for emails, work items and clients they have access to.
- Can create work for clients they have access to
- They cannot see Settings, Insights or Export Contact or Work Data.
Edit user permissions
Navigate to the colleague and toward the bottom of the screen, you will be able to adjust the user permissions. After saving, you will need to refresh your browser to enable the update.
The colleagues view in Settings will show, you at-a-glance, who in your team has which user permission.