Now that you know how to use Work and To-do, you should be ready to begin using Karbon. For further assistance, you can look at Karbon training and chat live with our customer support team. If you haven't already looked at your Settings, Triage, Contacts and To-do, have a look at step 1, step 2 and step 3 of our getting started guides first.
Recommended training courses & support
We highly recommend viewing the following recorded trainings to learn how to make the most of Karbon in your practice.
- Karbon fundamentals: Perfect for new users to Karbon. We'll introduce you to the basic features to get up and running and demonstrate how you can use them.
- Karbon masterclass: Once you're familiar with the basics of Karbon, learn more advanced workflow tips, tricks and features that will take your practice to the next level.
For any and all questions, click on Help & Feedback from the main menu, and select Chat with our team. Our support team are online and waiting to assist you with any questions, queries or feedback you have.
Alternatively, send an email query to [email protected].
If you've followed the steps in the Getting Started guides, you should be setup and ready to use Karbon to collaborate with your team and be more productive. Explore Karbon Answers for further help guides, tips & tricks and support.
You might also like
- Getting started step 1: Settings and your profile
- Getting started step 2: Triage & Contacts
- Getting started step 3: Work & To-do