After completing this module you should be able to _____.
- list the types of items that might appear on your To-do list and where they originate from.
- describe what information elements are contained in a work item.
- summarize what actions you can take with tasks assigned to you.
Product Feature Keywords:
With multiple team members collaborating with one client or on one work item, knowing who is responsible for what is critical.
Learn how you can use To-do to manage all of your tasks, big and small, plan what you're working on today, and see what's coming up next.
Create a to-do item
It's your favorite client's birthday next week and you need to get them a card.Click the Global add button in the upper right hand corner of your screen "+"
- Navigate to your To-do list.
- Click the "Add Item" button.
- Assign the task to yourself.
- Set the to-do date for tomorrow, since that's when you plan to buy the card.
- Set the due date for one week from today, because that's your coworker's actual birthday.
- Give the task a title and note that make sense to you, then click "Add" to finish.