After completing this module you should be able to _____.
- navigate successfully in Karbon to any desired destination.
- list available support resources and demonstrate how to access them.
Product Feature Keywords:
Navigate in Karbon.
- "Right click" on Triage in the left-hand Nav Bar and open in a new tab (so you can continue to reference these instructions)
- Navigate to the To-do list.
- Navigate to Work.
- Navigate to Contacts.
- Click the "X" in the upper left to close the Nav Bar.
- Click the Triage icon in the extreme upper right.
- Click the expand icon in the extreme upper left to re-surface the Nav Bar.
Browse Help to update your user profile.
- Click on Help & Feedback in left Nav Bar.
- Search for an article that will help you add or edit your user profile picture.
- If you haven't already, use those instructions to help you add a profile picture.
- Fill out the details especially your photo (click the image at the top). Everything you provide here will be visible to your colleagues in Karbon (not externally for clients).
Review & update your signature.
- Go to your user profile by clicking on your name in the main menu (immediately below "Settings").
- Click the toggle button next to "Email signature" (first time) or the "Edit" button if it has been previously set up.
- Click into the signature edit area and either copy and paste your existing signature in here or input your signature in manually. Once you begin editing, a format toolbar will appear with a set of tools to allow you to customize as you see fit.
Take advantage of Karbon's keyboard shortcuts to move faster within Karbon
- Alt + C for a new Contact
- Alt + E for a new Email
- Alt + N for a new Note
- Alt + W for a new Work
- Alt + S to open Global Search