Below are other recommended videos and support articles relating to capacity planning in Karbon.
Capacity planning videos:
- Watch & learn how to manage capacity, track budgets vs. actual, and improve efficiency (45 mins).
- Get an overview of time and budgets on work (63 mins) to help in making better-informed decisions.
Capacity planning support articles:
- Get a handle on the time your team spends on work. Learn how with estimated time on a work item.
- Compare actual vs. budgeted time using QuickBooks Time
- Understand the value of what your team plans to do. Use budgeted values on a work item to assist with planning.
- Use time estimates and budget values to work templates so these figures will be added automatically to work created off the template. You can always adjust these values once the work has been created for your client.
- Need to track actual time spent? Integrate Karbon with QuickBooks Time to get the best of time and work together.
- Review time estimates and budgeted numbers together to determine if work is on track and on budget.
- Feeling the crunch of work and/or need to manage your bottlenecks? View how work is moving through the firm and balance the load using the Kanban board, filtering by work types, by due dates and sorting your kanban board by status.
Click here for more training like this.