Below are recommended videos and support articles relating to productivity in using Karbon.
- Watch & learn how to best manage your day in Karbon (41 mins).
- Watch & learn best practices for Triage (15 mins).
- Watch & learn best practices for To-do (7 mins).
Productivity support articles:
- When tasks are outlined in an email, a pdf, word doc, google sheet, etc., copy and paste the text right into your work to ensure nothing falls through the cracks. Copy and paste is also available for work templates.
- Take advantage of Karbon's keyboard shortcuts to move faster within Karbon.
- Ending / deleting / removing a schedule.
- Modifying work vs. Modifying scheduled work.
- How to handle inactive clients.
- Use drag and drop options for to-dos or to arrange or reorder tasks within work or drag and drop files from your desktop to the body of an email in Karbon.
- Learn handy tips for printing or forwarding emails.
- Following up on assigned emails & notes.
- Resetting tasks to the previous work item or to the template.
- If you have an email that relates to a work item(s), add and track the conversation one or more work timelines.
- Bulk update your to-do items.
- Bulk update tasks within a work item.
Click here for more training like this.