Practice Ignition turns your proposal, terms of service and payment collection into a single smart contract. When paired with Karbon, those smart contracts can automatically create work items in Karbon when your client accepts their proposal.
The Karbon + Practice Ignition integration works by:
- Services are defined within Practice Ignition.
- Those services are mapped in Practice Ignition to Karbon templates.
- The work assignee for all work items created from Practice Ignition is designated within the integration management console within Karbon.
- When working with a prospect or existing client, you can send out proposals and receive signed contracts via Practice Ignition.
- Once a client signs a proposal, the integration between Practice Ignition and Karbon will automatically create a work item/s off the templates that were mapped to the services in the proposal you sent that specific client.
- In Karbon, the work items are auto-created and assigned based on the primary contact specified in the Practice Ignition management console.
With this integration, you have a seamless way of transitioning clients from your sales team to your services delivery team.
Read the integration setup guide to get started or watch a quick 4 minute video on best practices in setting up the integration.