Your Kanban board organizes your work items in easy-to-manage columns, giving you a birds-eye view of your overall workflow. You can choose the Kanban mode from the icon in the top right.
Using the same menu, you can select what columns you would like to sort your work by. Your options include:
- Due date: columns represent a time period, including one column for each of the upcoming 12 months, to indicate when work items are due
- Completed date: columns represent a time period in the past to indicate when work items were completed
- Assignee: columns represent a different person, showing the work assigned to them
- Status: columns represents a different workflow status to show where everything stands across your firm
- Start date: columns represent a time period, including one column for each of the upcoming 12 months, to indicate when work items are scheduled to begin
- Client: only available when using a client group filter. Columns represent the client the work item is for. In this view, the drag & drop functionality of your Kanban board is not supported.
- Related client group: Columns represent the related client group. In this view, the drag & drop functionality of your Kanban board is not supporte
Work filters allow you to customize your view so that you only see the work that needs your attention. From the top left, you can choose what filters you want to apply, and select the criteria for the work items you want to view.
As you add more filters, you will create a view that hones in and shows you only the work items on your Kanban board that are relevant to you.