Your Kanban board lets you optimize your company's entire workflow management on a single screen. Each work item is represented on an individual card.
You can choose the Kanban mode from the icon in the top right.
Using the same menu, you can select what columns you would like to sort your work by. Your options include:
- Due date: columns represent a time period to indicate when work items are due
- Completed date: columns represent a time period in the past to indicate when work items were completed
- Assignee: columns represent a different person, showing the work assigned to them
- Status: columns represents a different workflow status to show where everything stands across your firm
- Start date: columns represent a time period to indicate when work items are scheduled to begin
- Client: only available when using a client group filter. Columns represent the client the work item is for. In this view, the drag & drop functionality of your Kanban board is not supported.
- Related client group: Columns represent the related client group. In this view, the drag & drop functionality of your Kanban board is not supported.
This will let you visualize your Work from whatever point of view is most relevant, and move items between categories.
Each work item is displayed on an individual card under the applicable column. You can choose what information is displayed on each card from the menu.
You can use work filters to choose exactly what work items you view, and hone in so that you are only seeing what needs your attention.