If your practice is located in the United Kingdom, integrating an organizaton with Companies House will let you import a company’s details to Karbon.
From the organization's contact page that you want to import details for, go to the details tab.
Scroll to connected applications and select manage connections.
There, you have the option to import company details from Companies House.
You will then be able to enter the Companies House Company Registration Number.
Importing details from Companies House adds information to the following contact fields:
- Legal name
- Company registration date
- Financial year end day and month
- Company officers
- Registered office address
- Dates for last accounts completed, next accounts due and next accounts made up to
- Dates for next confirmation statement