You can edit an organization's contact details and other data from the details tab of that organization.
Contact category outlines whether your contact is an organization or a person. You are unable to edit this once the contact is created.
Contact type defines the contact type you have assigned that contact to. You can leave this blank if you want, or you can edit it.
These are the general details of the company, including phone number, physical address, and a map showing their location. If you add the company's website, Karbon will find and bring in all related social details.
In this area, you can add and edit:
- Basics such as legal name, incorporation date, country.
- Tax details such as fiscal year, tax ID, sales tax details, etc.
- Systems such as what is used to manage cash, accounting, payroll, expenses and others. Sections include bank, bill pay, revenue, payroll, benefits and expenses.
- Ownership includes a list of all owners of the organization.
- Officers details the management of the company.
Clicking on Manage Connections > Connect allows you to bring in all your existing accounting details for that client from Quickbooks online.
Here you can add colleagues who are work with this client and are responsible for their work. You can add team members by clicking edit client team, or leave this blank if you prefer.
This area will detail the people associated with the entity. These contacts are added automatically, if they are linked to the organization with a contact card.